Not everyone wants to go to college, and in some cases, it’s just not possible. But that doesn’t mean you have to live with a lower salary. In this article, I’m going to show you the highest paying jobs without a degree that can make you $100,000+ yearly!
What Is The Highest-Paying Job Without A Degree?
There are many high-paying jobs that don’t require a college degree. Here are some of the highest paying jobs without a degree that can make you $100,000 or more:
- Commercial Pilot
- Air Traffic Controller
- Sales Manager
- Real Estate Broker
- Insurance Agent
- Financial Analyst
- Computer Programmer
Where can you find these jobs?
There are a number of places you can look for high-paying jobs without a degree. The following are some of the best options:
1) Online job boards: There are many online job boards that list high-paying jobs without a degree. Some of the most popular ones include Indeed, Monster, and CareerBuilder.
2) Company websites: Many companies list their open positions on their own websites. This is a great way to find out about high-paying jobs that may not be listed on other job boards.
3) Recruitment agencies: Recruitment agencies often have access to high-paying jobs that aren’t listed publicly. They can help you connect with these opportunities.
4) Networking: Networking is one of the best ways to find high-paying jobs without a degree. Connect with people in your industry and let them know you’re looking for an opportunity.
How do you apply and get these jobs?
There are a few different ways that you can go about finding and applying for jobs that pay $100,000 or more without a college degree.
One way is to look online at job boards or company websites. Many companies post their open positions on job boards and you can search for jobs by keyword, location, or industry. Once you find a job that you’re interested in, you can follow the instructions on how to apply.
Another way to find high paying jobs without a college degree is through networking. Attend industry events, connect with people on LinkedIn, or reach out to someone you know who works in the field you’re interested in. Getting your foot in the door through networking can be a great way to land a high paying job without a college degree.
Lastly, don’t forget to check out job postings on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Many companies post their open positions on social media and this can be a great way to find a job that you’re qualified for.
What are the benefits of this job?
There are many benefits to this job. For one, it is a high paying job without a degree. This means that you do not need to spend years in school and thousands of dollars on tuition to make a good living. Additionally, this job offers great career stability and opportunity for advancement. With hard work and dedication, you can move up the ranks within the company and earn an even higher salary. Finally, this job provides a good work-life balance. You will typically work Monday through Friday and have weekends and holidays off. This allows you to have time for your family, friends, and other hobbies outside of work.
There are plenty of high-paying jobs out there that don’t require a college degree. With the right training and experience, you can land a job that pays six figures or more. Here are some of the highest paying jobs without a degree:
- Air traffic controller: An air traffic controller’s median annual salary is $124,540, and the job outlook through 2026 is strong at 5% growth. Air traffic controllers coordinate the movement of aircraft to maintain safe distances between them.
- Nuclear power reactor operator: A nuclear power reactor operator’s median annual salary is $80,390, and the job outlook through 2026 is 4% growth. Nuclear power reactor operators control the operation of nuclear reactors.
- Elevator installer/repairer: An elevator installer/repairer’s median annual salary is $79,780, and the job outlook through 2026 is 5% growth. Elevator installers/repairers install, maintain, and repair elevators and escalators.
- Power plant operator: A power plant operator’s median annual salary is $75,650, and the job outlook through 2026 is 4% growth. Power plant operators control the machinery that generates electricity in power plants.
- Detectives and criminal investigators: A detective or criminal investigator’s median annual salary is $75,510, and the job outlook through 2026 is 5% growth. Detectives and criminal investigators solve crimes
Celebrities who Diet before you Know